GENERAL NEWS

Highlights from events throughout the year.

Describe image here

Tanner Pearson | FOR THE POST

Former Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland talks to a group of patrons at the Athens County Democrats office on March 1, 2020. Strickland gave a talk in support for Presidential candidate, Joe Biden.

Describe image here

Meagan Hall | FOR THE POST

Jessica Littler is a recovering methamphetamine addict and currently lives at Serenity Grove, a non-profit recovery house outside of Athens, Ohio.

Describe image here

Blake Nissen | FOR THE POST

Mike Philibin of the Athens Fire Department carries an American flag during the 5th Annual Stair Challenge at Peden Stadium in Athens, Ohio.

Describe image here

Leslie Ostronic | FOR THE POST

Keynote speaker Dr. Kalvin DaRonne Harvell speaks passionately to guests attending the annual Martin Luther King Jr. brunch in the Baker University Center Ballroom on January 20, 2020.

Describe image here

Tanner Pearson | FOR THE POST

Ohio University student Brogan Lake (front) and Cord Haubert (back) ride a Spin scooter at the corner of E. Union St. and S. College St. on Feb. 19, 2020. The two travelled around campus looking for charged scooters to ride.

Describe image here

Nate Swanson | STAFF PHOTOGRAPHER

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) answers questions from MSNBC anchors on live TV after the Democratic National Debate at Otterbein University in Westerville, Ohio on Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2019.

Describe image here

Anthony Warner | FOR THE POST

Ohio University and Athens community members march down Court Street during the 2020 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. silent march on Monday, January 20, 2020, in Athens, Ohio.

WEB DEVELOPMENT: Midge Mazur